Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lets Be Honest

Alright...I'm gonna be honest here.  You all know how much I love health, fitness, and working out - but did you know that sometimes it's just as big of a struggle for me to fit in my workouts or to get up and get moving as it is for you? There are some days I absolutely dread my workouts (again, just being honest). I work full time, go to school full time, and I'm raising a pre-teen (YIKES). I don't belong to a gym, I don't have a home gym, and I have a small house with limited space to workout in - but I push play every single day. Why? Because I know how important my health is. I know that after those 30 min or so of working out, I will feel better than I did before I laced up my gym shoes.

We ALL have hurdles in our lives that can eventually turn into excuses - but you owe yourself MORE than that. You are worth so much more! Don't sell yourself short, don't say you will start tomorrow, don't tell me you don't have the time or the space at home. Those are excuses. You can make the time, you can start today, and you can create the space at home. I workout in my bedroom - and the only free space we have in there is about 4 feet x 6 feet. If I can get in a 25 min workout with everything I have on my plate with a tiny little workout space - so can you.

Please tell me you are going to start taking care of YOU. That for ONCE you going to put yourself first. If you are willing to take that HUGE first step - let me know. I want to help you succeed and take the next step. I get it - it's hard - I KNOW!! But having an accountability partner makes a HUGE difference - and in just a couple of short weeks I am starting a brand new accountability group that is going to jump start you on a new path to health, fitness, and wellness. Send me a message here on facebook if you are wanting to get started or send me an email at jessicamastfitness@gmail.com. Ultimately it is up to YOU. I can help you get started, I can be your support, but I can't push play. That is going to be all YOU but I have faith and confidence you can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment